What We Do
National School Safety Program, Promoting a culture of a safe school environment and ensuring measures are implemented to strengthen structural resilience of education facilities.
Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation.
Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) and Climate Change Adaptation (CCA) are vigorously working to lower risks posed by the consequences of climate change.
Assisted several hospitals in formulating and implementing Disaster Management Plans.Download Brochure
Idea has done intensive research work for the World Health Organization(WHO) on Hazard Risk Vulnerability Assessment of South East Asian Region which included 11 countries Bangladesh, Bhutan, Democratic Republic of Korea, Nepal, India, Indonesia, Myanmar, Maldives, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Timor Leste.
India is among the world’s most disaster-prone countries with 27 of its 29 states and seven union territories exposed to recurrent natural hazards such as cyclones, earthquaes, andslides, floods and droughts.
According to the Global Climate Risk Index report 2019, India is the 14th most vulnerable country in the world. The Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction (2015-2030) was adopted during the third UN World Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction in March 2015 to strengthen disaster resilience, reduce losses and focus on Sustainable Development.
Our areas of work
Health system strengthening
Disaster Risk Management
Preparedness and Planning
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in Climate Change related activities
We can assist you in doing so by...
- Holistic DRR Strategies And Framework Creation
- Survey Audit & HRVC Analysis,
- Workforce Morale & Skill Enhancement
- Structured Capacity Building Initiative "ALL READY"
- Operational Preparedness For Emergencies
- Disaster Management Plan & Incident Response System
- Research And Development In Disaster & Emergency Management
- Providing Hard And Technical Solutions
- Brainstorming On Innovative Ideas/Deliverables
- Leveraging Its Global Development Footprint